Welcome to my new home!

Weeds or wildflowers? The garden of a house I saw last spring.

Hooray!

Through trial and error and a lot of fiddling with settings I did not understand, I have made it to wordpress.org. Thanks for all your kind words on Friday.

I think most of you should be getting this in your feed reader if you’re a subscriber? If you’re not, please re-subscribe to the new feed! (Link in the right hand side bar.)

The design isn’t final, but it’s good enough for now. Let me know if anything doesn’t work the way it should. The bunting in the side bar is from irocksowhat (but I’m not sure about it – too twee?), I made my header using picmonkey.

Does anyone have any plug-ins they’d recommend?

About these ads

16 thoughts on “Welcome to my new home!

1. Kristen says:

I think it looks lovely – I love the bunting! You’ve inspired me to start trying to switch over myself :)

• Annabel Vita says:

If I had a clue how I managed it, I’d offer to help but it really was a case of trial and error, interspersed with some swearing at my laptop.

2. thepinkpolkadotblog says:

Looks great!

And I didn’t have to resubscribe to the new feed, the old one updated :)

3. bekah says:

Loooks great!! The bunting is too cute!

4. Christine @ Casa-de-Christine says:

I love the new look! The header looks great and so does your side bar. I think the bunting is a sweet detail too. This is making me want to redesign my blog too! If only I had skills… haha

5. Katy says:

I’m wading through WordPress, too. Your site looks great! Love the picture in this post. I was having a conversation about weeds vs. wildflowers the other day. We decided that wildflowers were just weeds with flowers. No flowers equals weeds.

• Annabel Vita says:

Thank you! I love the bee in yours! I think you’re right about the weeds thing- but then some people think dandelions are weeds! X

6. Looking good! And I too am loving the bunting!

7. Your new layout looks great! Love the header, love the bunting! Super cute.

8. Annabel Vita says: